User Experience Designer
I am a UX Designer and Product Designer with Training from user-centered design and also interested in Interaction Design, currently working at Accenture and based in Frankfurt, Germany.
I am graduated from the Masters Programme of Integrated Design at Anhalt University of Applied sciences(Bauhaus Dessau) and living in Germany.
My design consideration is as “integrated”and I love to work on a interdisciplinary and multicultural team. I have interest in human behavior, curious about different cultures and love making new experiment.
UX Designer | Accenture
Oct 2017 - present Frankfurt, Germany
Digital Online Services - German Government Employment Services
- Working as a UX Designer within an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Visualising UX Concept, interaction design and user flows
- Collaborating with product owner, scrum team and UX community to come up
with better decisions
- Creating user-centered designs, wireframes und mockups with Axure
- Customer Journey development
- Improving UI, make suggestions like UX findings
- Maintain and complement design style guide, create new elements
UX Designer | Iconstorm Agentur GmbH & Co. KG
May 2016 - Aug 2017 Frankfurt, Germany
- Worked closely with product manager, visual designer and engineers
- Ideate, produce and present project deliverables such as user stories, concept design, flows, wireframes, iOS and Android app designs
- Communicated with clients and collaborated with multidisciplinary team to support different projects
- Create new user interface and maintain style guidelines to design mobile and web interface
UX Design Intern | Deutsche Telekom, T-Labs
May - Sep. 2015 Berlin, Germany
Worked for creation center, the innovation labs for Deutsche Telekom. In an interdisciplinary team, support user research activities and design thinking workshop, create customer journeys and find consumer insight. Ideation, conceptual development for new digital service and product. Visualize storyboards and create graphical illustration. Service design.
Product Design Intern | A1 PRODUCTDESIGN + EXPODESIGN
May - Aug. 2014 Cologne, Germany
Product concept development for industrial Design and Interaction Design, build 3-D Models in solidworks. Storyboard layout. Arduino and augmented reality, support design team to making prototype and Cologne chocolate museum exhibition project.
Design Intern | Xue Xue Institute_Vitra Design Museum Workshops
Jul - Aug. 2010 Taipei, Taiwan
Project Assistant , Support the artist
Support Students in designing their own portfolio in fashion design and Product design.
Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, Bauhaus Dessau
2013 - 2015 Dessau, Germany
Department of Integrated design, Master of Design
National Taipei University of Education
2007 - 2011 Taipei, Taiwan
Department of Art & Design, Bachelor of Design
Design & Tools
Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Sketch: Low-fi wireframe & Hi-fi deliverables
Copyright ©minwen liu 2019 All Rights Reserved